Reston, VA, August 18, 2022 — Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. is pleased to announce that 18 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Jo Anne S. Bitner – Real Estate Law
- Bruce M. Blanchard – Commercial Litigation
- Kristina Cruz Skidmore – Family Law
- David E. Feldman – Real Estate Law
- Leslye S. Fenton – Family Law Mediation
- Craig J. Franco – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Eric Franklin Horvitz – Tax Law
- Matthew Kapuscinski – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Donald F. King – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Alexander M. Laughlin – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Nancy M. Lawrence – Immigration Law
- David A. Lawrence – Tax Law
- John L. McBride – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Pamela G. Morand – Trusts and Estates
- Dexter S. Odin – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- James B. Pittleman – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Tax Law
- Thomas F. Quinn III – Corporate Law
- F. Douglas Ross – Commercial Litigation
- Thomas J. Sawyer – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Catherine F. Schott Murray – Elder Law and Trusts and Estates
About Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., a full-service law firm located in Reston, VA, serves clients in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and nationwide. Established in 1972, the firm serves clients across a variety of practice areas ranging from Corporate/business law to commercial Real Estate and Family/Domestic Relations. Learn more about Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. at www.ofplaw.com.
About The Best Lawyers in America®
Established in 1982, Best Lawyers is regarded as the definitive guide to excellence within the legal community. The listing is compiled following an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of leading attorneys cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.