Honors And Awards
- Successfully obtained a summary judgment in favor of a national underwriter on a title insurance claim, which ruling was upheld by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Successfully argued a Motion to Dismiss on a substantial defamation claim, which ruling was upheld in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Successfully defended breach of fiduciary duty claims against a corporation’s directors and shareholders, which ruling was upheld by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Murnan v. Stewart Title Guaranty Company, 607 F. Supp. 2d 745 (E. D Va. 2009)
- Avila/Avila v. Community Bank of Virginia, et. al., 2003 WL 22002779 (Mo. App. W.D.)
- Berman v. Physical Medicine Associates, 225 F.3d 429 (4th Cir. 2000)
- FDIC v. Hish, 76 F.3d 620 (4th Cir. 1996)