Debt And Equity Finance
Odin Feldman Pittleman’s attorneys assist business clients with selecting various financing options and securing necessary capital. We also represent venture capital and private equity firms, debt funds and investors through all phases of their investment cycle.
Our big-picture view, as well as our knowledge of tax law and entity formation, allow us to make informed recommendations to our clients. Some specific services we provide for clients include:
- Assist in structuring and raising start-up equity capital
- Negotiate and structure debt transactions with commercial financial institutions on behalf of business clients
- Structure debt workouts for companies in difficult financial positions
- Work in tandem with bankruptcy attorneys to assist clients in evaluating and pursuing alternatives that may involve relief from indebtedness through the bankruptcy process
- Negotiate and structure one-step and two-step private equity and debt transactions involving senior and junior lenders to assist in providing liquidity to business owners and investors