Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., is a private legal practice registered in Virginia. For more information about the firm, please see other pages on our site.
Images on this site are licensed or feature current or former attorneys and employees of Odin, Feldman & Pittleman. Cases and their referenced successful outcomes should not be interpreted as guarantees or promises as each verdict considers a variety of factors.
At Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., we are committed to providing all users with the same great experience each and every time. We value the diversity and differences of our clients and associates, including their gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, disability and military status.
The Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. Commitment To Digital Accessibility
Our firm is committed to ensuring that all of the services and digital information we produce are fully accessible to those with disabilities. In order to put our commitment into practice, Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. has taken the following actions:
- Creation and implementation of an accessibility program to support our digital technology and services
- All of our digital content and services are generated and developed with accessibility in mind, to include the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Level AA, ARIA and PDF Universal Accessibility standards.
- We regularly conduct usability tests with individuals who have disabilities to ensure the digital content we produce and the services we provide are understandable and easy to use.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. Recommended Assistive Technologies
All of the digital content we generate and publish is done to be accessible with a vast selection of user agents and assistive technology applications which follow international standards and guidelines. To enjoy the best possible experience, Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. recommends the following user agents and assistive technology applications:
- While viewing our website on desktop, use the most recent version of the NVDA screen reader with the most recent NVDA-compatible version of the Firefox web browser.
- While viewing our website on iOS devices, use the VoiceOver screen reader.
- While viewing our website on Android devices, use the TalkBack screen reader. Samsung users with Voice Assistant can get TalkBack by downloading the Accessibility Suite from the Google Play Store. Requesting Assistance
If for any reason you experience accessibility issues with our website, software or mobile applications due to a disability, please reach out to request help or provide feedback through the following options:
Call our customer service support at (703) 215-2913
Our support team will investigate the issue and get in touch with you. We thank you for helping us in our commitment to making Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C.’ services and solutions more accessible for everyone.