In an environment of complex and ever-changing tax laws, Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. provides sophisticated federal, international, state, and local tax advice to advance clients’ interests. We endeavor to make the tax laws work for our clients, making best use of tax incentives while minimizing the impact of taxation.
Many of our tax attorneys hold advanced tax law degrees and are Certified Public Accountants. This background allows us to best advise clients on how to achieve their financial goals, as well as serve as special tax counsel to other law firms, accounting firms, and investment banks.
We provide tax law counsel to individuals, closely held businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, and tax-exempt organizations located in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and across the United States.
Our Tax law attorneys provide a wide range of services to clients, including:
- Advising clients on how to preserve their wealth during their lifetimes and for their future generations
- Representing clients before the IRS, state tax authorities, Tax Court, Federal District Courts and the U.S. Claims Court
- Assisting clients with legislative proposals and presenting them to Congress, the Treasury Department, the IRS, other agencies, and industry coalitions
- Counseling clients on the interaction between business tax planning and estate planning
- Advising on the tax aspects of particular business and financial matters that arise in the course of business
- Counseling tax-exempt clients in their ongoing restructuring as they enter into taxable ventures and establish for-profit affiliates to improve their cash flow
- Structuring investments for pension funds and tax-exempt investors to achieve maximum rates of return while avoiding unrelated business taxable income
Get to know our tax law attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and learn how we can help you.