Northern Virginia Criminal Defense Attorneys
OF&P’s criminal defense attorneys offer immediate, responsive and zealous representation when a client or business is suspected of, or charged with, a criminal offense. We are committed to protecting your rights by leveraging our extensive experience representing clients from the investigative and pre-indictment stage through trial in all areas of criminal law.
Areas of Concentration
Accidents happen. But when a loved one dies a wrongful death or if you suffer an injury—whether at the hands of others’ recklessness, negligence or unsafe conditions—our Northern Virginia personal injury attorneys are here to help. Our attorneys take quick legal action to protect your welfare and help you avoid devastating financial consequences.
Doing business in the 21st century means contending and complying with a raft of regulatory guidelines put in place to ensure that corporate fiduciaries manage and conduct their affairs with integrity and transparency. When that integrity or transparency is called into question, OF&P’s criminal defense attorneys are poised to defend you—and your reputation—by leveraging their knowledge, their understanding of white-collar investigations, and extensive trial experience to protect your rights and work towards the most beneficial outcome.
Our Northern Virginia criminal defense team—which comprises well-respected former prosecutors—is sensitive to our clients’ issues and zealous in their representation. Whether you believe you may be under investigation or are nearing pre-indictment, we work diligently to protect your rights. We appear regularly in the Virginia Circuit Courts, General District Courts, and Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts – particularly in Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Arlington and Alexandria – as well as in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Our familiarity with these courts, investigators, local prosecutors’ offices, and law enforcement agencies allow us to assist our clients as they navigate the criminal justice system. The courts recognize our abilities and have appointed us to handle high-profile cases requiring the highest quality defense while also guarding our clients’ privacy and reputation.
- Obtained a settlement of $3.5 million in a wrongful death action arising out of a claim of a defectively designed highway intersection, in a case involving complex issues of sovereign immunity and contributory negligence.
- Obtained a settlement in excess of $2 million for members of a family injured in a multi-vehicle accident, where the damages included a claim of substantial loss of income and earning capacity resulting from a traumatic brain injury to the family’s primary income provider.
- Testified as an expert witness on behalf of a national insurance company in a dispute regarding a litigation attorney’s fees.
- Represented parties under investigation by federal law enforcement agencies for alleged criminal activity, which concluded with no charges being filed against these clients.
- Represented a corporate client in a criminal investigation of an employee leading to the successful recovery of more than $900,000 in embezzled funds.