Northern Virginia Immigration Attorneys
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C.’s Immigration practice advises clients in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., on employment- and family-based immigration.
We assist companies—large and small—that choose to sponsor foreign nationals in the following non-immigrant visas categories:
- H-1B Visas – Professional specialty occupation foreign workers
- L-1 Visas – Intracompany transferees
- E-2 Visas – Treaty investors
We also assist companies and individuals with the following types of immigration cases:
- PERM (labor certification) applications and preference petitions
- Adjustment of status (“green card”) applications
- Family-based immigration (fiancés, spouses, children, parents, siblings)
When English is not our clients’ first language, we have attorneys and staff who speak French and Spanish.