Whether she is advocating the invalidity of a will or defending a developer against alleged violations of restrictive covenants, Meg strives to counsel each of her clients on the costs, risks, and intricacies associated with litigation to ensure that each of her client’s goals is exceeded. As a member of Odin, Feldman & Pittleman’s litigation practice group, Meg has developed a diverse civil practice that encompasses appellate work, land use litigation, employment disputes, trade secrets litigation, shareholder disputes, complex business litigation, and trust and estate litigation. She represents corporate and individual clients in matters across Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Prior to joining Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., Meg clerked for the Honorable Jan L. Brodie at Fairfax County Circuit Court for two years. There she obtained the unique opportunity to not only analyze countless aspects of Virginia law with her colleagues, but also to witness the highs and lows of litigation. Meg routinely uses this experience to counsel to her clients on all possible outcomes.
Meg was selected for inclusion as a 2015 Virginia and Washington D.C. Super Lawyers Rising Star in Civil Litigation (defense) and was included as one of Virginia Business Magazine’s 2013 Legal Elite Young Lawyers. In 2016, she was also selected as one of Virginia Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in the Civil Litigation category.
Beyond the courtroom, Meg enjoys spending time with her husband and their two young boys in Arlington, VA. She is also active with her alma mater, Davidson College, serving as an Ambassador for Davidson’s Annual Fund.
J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2008
- Notes Editor of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- B.A., Davidson College, 2003
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Maryland
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Board Member, 2008 – 2012
- Clerked for the Honorable Jan L. Brodie of the Fairfax County Circuit Court
- 2020, Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” — Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 2016, 2019, Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” — Civil Litigation
- 2015, 2018, Virginia Super Lawyers – Rising Star – Civil Litigation: Defense
- 2015, 2018, D.C. Super Lawyers – Rising Star – Civil Litigation: Defense
- 2013, Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” – Young Lawyer