Angela London is a litigation associate at Odin, Feldman & Pittleman. She brings a clear and focused approach to her profession.
Prior to joining the firm, Angela practiced civil insurance defense at a local Northern Virginia firm, where she represented clients in a variety of complex litigation matters, including construction litigation, commercial premises liability, business torts and contract disputes and defamation claims. She also advised insurance carriers on issues of insurance law, coverage and insurance fraud investigations.
Following her graduation from law school, she served as a law clerk to The Honorable Steven S. Smith of the Prince William County Circuit Court.
- J.D., Antonin Scalia School of Law, George Mason University, 2018
- B.A., Bellarmine University, 2015
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Women in Leadership Conference Keynote Speaker 2018
- Alberta O. Jones Distinguished Legal Scholar Award, 2015
- Presidential Scholar Speaker, 2015