Jennifer makes it a hallmark of her practice to zealously guard clients' interests while attaining their business objectives. Her strong negotiating strategy moves each transaction toward closing in a cost effective, practical way. She works to understand each party's underlying goals and uses knowledge, experience, and creativity to overcome any obstacle.
Jennifer provides over 20 years' experience in all areas of commercial real estate transactions and dispute resolution, including purchase and sale, leasing (office, retail, condominiums, warehouse, mixed use, ranging from 900 square feet to 50,000 square feet), real estate and corporate financing (borrowers & lenders), due diligence, and development work. She has been recognized as being among Virginia's "Legal Elite" by Virginia Business magazine in 2018.
• Represented borrower in $25 million commercial mortgage-backed securities loan transaction
• Represented joint venture partner in $7.5 million deal (property purchase, development agreements, and both purchase and construction loans to develop over 60 single family units)
• Successfully negotiated a 50,000 square feet office lease in Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia, on behalf of tenant
• Represented international non-bank mortgage lender in multi-layered land banking transaction
• Represented Landlord in 10,000 square foot medical office lease to fortune 500 national health care company
• Represented Landlord in 20,000 square foot office/lab/warehouse lease to fortune 500 technology and communications company
• Representing rising real estate investment company, advising on and establishing new business structures and managing ongoing transactions as the company grows and attracts local, national, and international investors