Odin, Feldman & Pittleman’s Securities Law attorneys counsel clients on federal and state securities laws and assist clients in complying with these laws. Our attorneys understand the implications of the laws on various business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and formation of new ventures, and we advise clients in structuring, negotiating and completing these transactions.
Our services include counseling on the following:
- Private placement of equity and debt securities
- Broker-dealer registration and compliance
- Equity related compensations, including stock options, restricted stock, phantom stock
- Responsibilities of directors, officers and investors in compliance with SEC requirements
- Confidentiality, insider trading, and black-out period policies
- Sales of restricted securities under Rule 144A of the Securities Act
Get to know our Securities Law attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and how we can help you.