Odin, Feldman & Pittleman’s Real Estate & Land Use attorneys understand that real estate investments can be an essential business asset in today’s unpredictable economy. Our attorneys provide skilled and trusted representation to commercial clients and residential builders and developers in all aspects of the real estate world – from real property acquisition and financing to entitlement, development and construction; from selling real property to leasing, managing and operating.
Clients rely on us to effectively maximize yield on this vital business asset, identify and manage risk, and advise on complex legal issues. Our Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. area clients include:
We represent clients in varied real estate matters including:
- Purchase and Sale Contracts, Due Diligence Review, and Coordination of Closings
- Real Estate Financing
- Workouts and Foreclosures
- Land Use Planning and Zoning Matters, including Subdivision and Site Plan Approval
- Condominium Formation and Representation
- Permit Issuance and Bond Release
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction, Contractor, and Architectural Agreements
- Easements, Covenants, and Licenses
- Title and Survey Matters
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Owners Association Formation and Governance
Our Real Estate attorneys understand that many critical issues arise during real estate projects. To manage these issues, we take a multidisciplinary approach, drawing on the experience of attorneys throughout the firm to assist in evaluating business strategies that often involve tax; banking and finance; tax-deferred exchanges; and the formation and operations of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other business entities for the acquisition, ownership, development, construction, and operation of real estate.
Get to know our Real Estate and Land Use attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and learn how we may help you.