Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C.’s Immigration attorneys advise clients in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. on employment-based and family-based immigration.
Our immigration practice assists companies, large and small, which are sponsoring foreign nationals in the following nonimmigrant visas categories:
- H-1B Visas – Professional specialty occupation foreign workers
- L-1 Visas – Intracompany transferees
- E-2 Visas – Treaty investors
We also assist companies and individuals with the following types of immigration cases:
- PERM (labor certification) applications and preference petitions
- Adjustment of status (“green card”) applications
- Family-based immigration (fiancés, spouses, children, parents, siblings)
To better serve our clients, our firm has attorneys and staff who speak French and Spanish, in addition to English.
Get to know our Immigration attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and learn how we may help you.