Odin, Feldman & Pittleman’s Family and Domestic Law attorneys and professionals provide creative solutions to successfully resolve family law issues whether it be through negotiation, mediation, trial, or appeal.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants are experienced in local, national, and international family law matters. Our attorneys appear regularly in Northern Virginia courts including those in the counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, and Fauquier; in the cities of Alexandria and Winchester; as well as in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts, Circuit Courts, and Virginia Court of Appeals.
We are devoted towards zealously protecting our client’s best interests within the bounds of legal and ethical principles and are in a unique position to draw upon the talents and skills from all the other practice areas within the firm to reach a favorable resolution.
We assist clients with the following:
- Appeals of Family Law Cases
- Arbitration for Domestic Relations Matters
- Business Valuations
- Child & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Divorce Taxation
- Enforcement of Rights Under Domestic Agreements
- Equitable Distribution of Property
- Family Abuse & Domestic Violence
- Grandparent & Step-Parent Rights
- Hague Convention Matters
- Interstate Family Law
- International Family Law
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Mediation for Domestic Relations Matters
- Military & Civil Service Retirement
- Name Changes
- Pre- & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Wage Assignment
Learn more about our Family and Domestic Relations attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and find out how we may help you.