Odin, Feldman & Pittleman’s E-Commerce attorneys understand the unique business opportunities and obstacles presented by the Internet and are experienced with applying new and traditional legal principles to achieve our clients’ goals. Our clients run the gambit from one and two-person startups to industry leaders.
We represent clients throughout the lifespan of their businesses, from initial formation and funding to implementation of an exit strategy. We counsel e-commerce companies in a variety of industries and represent clients across the full spectrum of Internet law matters, including:
- Domain name disputes
- Matters raised under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Interactive publishing issues, such as the protection of copyrighted material distributed online
- Internet marketing compliance and disputes
- Internet reputation management and Internet defamation claims
- Compliance with local, state, federal, and foreign laws and regulations applicable to online retailers, publishers, distributors, and developers
- Tax and duty obligations related to online commerce
Our E-Commerce attorneys are thought leaders on the application of new and traditional legal principles to Internet transactions. They regularly speak and write on the subject and provide sought after commentary on contemporary legal issues affecting e-commerce businesses.
Our E-Commerce attorneys have litigated many cases on emerging legal issues affecting e-commerce businesses including the imposition of personal jurisdiction based upon a party’s Internet presence; the immunity afforded to website operators by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (CDA) of 1996; and trademark issues in keyword advertising.
Get to know our E-Commerce attorneys by selecting from those pictured below and learn how we can help you.