RESTON—April 17—Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C. is pleased to congratulate its 2018 Virginia and Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers and Rising Stars:
- Bruce M. Blanchard– Criminal Defense
- Marina Blickley—Rising Star, Employment and Labor
- Leslye S. Fenton– Family Law
- Craig J. Franco– Business Litigation
- Donald F. King– Bankruptcy: Business
- Alex M. Laughlin– Bankruptcy: Business
- Margaret Marks– Rising Star, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Sara M. Sakagami – Rising Star, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Kristina Cruz Skidmore– Rising Star, Family Law
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The first Super Lawyers list was published in 1991 and by 2009 the rating service had expanded nationwide.
About Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C., a full-service law firm located in Reston, VA, serves clients in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and nationwide. Established in 1972, the firm serves clients across a variety of practice areas ranging from to Real Estate and Corporate Law to Government Contracts and Family & Domestic Relations. Learn more about Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C. at www.ofplaw.com.