Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C. is looking for a bright, polished, professional entry-level Project Assistant to join the team. As a Project Assistant, you will be an integral team member in support of the firm’s fast-paced and active Litigation Department. Primary responsibilities consist of supporting the Litigation Paralegal in all aspects of case management, including the review and analysis of cases and files, verifying project accuracy, working with databases, coordinating court filings at the state and federal levels, along with various administrative assignments. You will be exposed to a variety of practice areas including Litigation, Employment, Bankruptcy, and Government Contracting. This entry-level position is a great opportunity for someone who may be interested in pursuing law school or a career as a Paralegal.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and the following skills:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to perform effectively as part of a team or independently;
- The ability to see all aspects of a project through to completion, sometimes under time-sensitive conditions, and while maintaining quality of the highest level;
- The ability to exercise discretion with confidential and sensitive information;
- Strong organizational and effective time management abilities;
- Demonstrated proficiency and savvy with technology, including Microsoft Office and other litigation support software; and
- Flexibility to work overtime and other duties as assigned.
For more information, or to be considered for this position, please email your current resume to email@example.com
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity. All decisions related to employment are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classifications protected by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, benefits, compensation, working conditions, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, and termination.