Odin, Feldman & Pittleman PC, a full-service law firm in Reston, VA, seeks a bright, dynamic, self-starting Legal Secretary with at 2 – 3 years of fast paced administrative experience. Our growing, collegial firm emphasizes challenging work for our employees in a team-oriented environment.
Our ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the acumen to learn new software programs quickly. You will be responsible for high level, time sensitive work that requires strong project management skills in a high volume, busy practice. Professional communication skills are critical, as well as a solid grasp of English grammar, proofreading and writing.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience. Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Highly organized, self-starter, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under pressure at times, meet short deadlines, and work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to support multiple attorneys and coordinate multiple appointments and schedules to produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills with a team-oriented attitude.
- Efficient hard working, multi-tasker with a positive attitude.
For more than four decades, the attorneys of Odin, Feldman & Pittleman have shared a passion for the law and a commitment to collaborating with clients to find creative and cost-effective solutions for their legal matters. Many of our attorneys have spent most, if not all, of their careers at Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, defining their respective areas of practice and aligning their practice with their passions. Find the rest of your career with us.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only, no recruiters please. Visit our website at www.ofplaw.com for more details about our Firm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity. All decisions related to employment are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classifications protected by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, benefits, compensation, working conditions, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, and termination.