IT Help Desk Specialist
Odin, Feldman and Pittleman is looking for an enthusiastic IT Help Desk Specialist to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. In this role you will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to resolve them. Your penchant for great service and your problem solving skills make you a technical support mainstay. The right candidate must also be customer-oriented and patient in order to work with challenging users.
The role also involves providing ticket resolution for users, help desk troubleshooting assistance, as well as providing support and solutions to all software and hardware issues concerning laptop/desktop computers, mobile devices/phones, and peripherals/printers. The goal of this position is to create value for end-users.
- Deliver front-line technical support for all user requests through email, phone, and in person
- Respond to basic IT requests such as password resets, peripheral as well as desktop/laptop/ iPad/iPhone configurations, software installations, and hardware repair
- Support common enterprise software solutions including Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe suite
- Provide routine maintenance of computer equipment including setup and removal of any computers, laptops, or monitors
- Identify reoccurring and/or advanced issues and direct them to the appropriate department for resolution
- Guide users through complex steps to resolve issues in a friendly and polite manner
- Maintain detailed notes and documentation
- Troubleshoot iManage issues
- This position is mission essential and may require occasional night and weekend work. Participation in a rotating on-call schedule is required
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques
- Ability to install, configure and maintain computers, networks, and related hardware and software
- Experience identifying and resolving computer system malfunctions and operations problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid customer service orientation and positive attitude
Familiarity with the following applications and operating systems preferred:
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- iManage FileSite/DeskSite/Work 10)
- Ticketing System (Spiceworks, ConnectWise, ZenDesk, etc)
- Remote Connectivity tools (LogMeIn, GoToAssist, ScreenConnect)
- Two years experience in corporate IT.
- IT Certifications (e.g. A+, Security+, Network+)
- Self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment, and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship of H1 vis
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity. All decisions related to employment are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classifications protected by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, benefits, compensation, working conditions, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, and termination.