Harry Lowe’s 30 years of experience, combined with a pragmatic and common sense approach, enable him to provide valuable counsel and relentlessly pursue collection matters. His familiarity with collection matters allows him to know when the cost effectiveness of pursuing a matter exceeds the potential benefit. Harry balances zealous representation of his clients with civil and respectful treatment of their debtors and tenants.
His practice focuses on creditors’ rights, commercial and consumer collections, post-judgment remedies, representation of commercial and residential landlords in landlord/tenant matters, and the representation of community associations.
Harry also represents more than 60 community and homeowner associations in Northern Virginia as well as clients of other industries and services including banks, automobile dealers, and construction vendors.
- J.D., University of Mississippi, 1978
- B.A., Political Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Consumer & Commercial Collections
- Post-Judgment Remedies
- Representation of Commercial & Residential Landlords
- Community Associations
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association