Cameron Green is a litigation associate dedicated to understanding each client’s needs and discerning the key issues involved in a case. She strives to counsel her clients on the risks and complexities of litigation and believes that her hard work and dedication contribute to ensuring a client’s goals are exceeded. Cameron focuses her practice on business litigation, employment litigation and counseling, as well as criminal defense. She represents clients in Virginia.
Prior to joining Odin, Feldman & Pittleman P.C., Cameron served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jan L. Brodie at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Virginia. While clerking, Cameron had the opportunity to witness a wide variety of cases and litigation methods. Cameron uses this unique insight while advising clients on the nuances of litigation and constructing strategies for effective case resolution.
Cameron lives in Arlington, VA, and enjoys appreciating the outdoors and the arts.
J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2015
- George Mason Law Review, George Mason University Moot Court Board
- B.A., summa cum laude, English Literature, Elon University, 2012
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Employment & Labor
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jan L. Brodie, Fairfax Circuit Court, 19th Judicial Circuit of Virginia, 2015-2016
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- The George Mason American Inn of Court
- Junior League of Washington
- Folger Shakespeare Theater