Thorough, responsive, and practical, Don Goldrosen understands his clients’ goals and objectives and strives to get deals done in the most timely and cost effective manner possible. Don has been practicing real estate law for over 30 years and he focuses on preparing and negotiating contracts for the purchase and sale of raw land, subdivided residential lots, office buildings, and other commercial properties. He also reviews and negotiates loan documentation for acquisition, development, and construction loans. Don joined Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. as the head of the Real Estate and Land Use practice in 2006 after spending over 20 years at Hazel & Thomas, and later at Reed Smith. Don served as head of Reed Smith’s International Real Estate Group during his last three years at the firm.
Don has extensive experience representing clients in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including builders, developers, and property owners in all aspects of land acquisition, financing, development, and the purchase and sale of commercial properties as well as properties for residential projects.
When not practicing law, Don can be found on various golf courses across Northern Virginia or on the ski slopes of Steamboat Springs, CO.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1982
- B.S., Accounting, University of Delaware, 1979
- Development of commercial / residential properties
- Land acquisition and sales
- Review & negotiation of loan documentation for acquisition, development and construction loans
- Review & negotiation of contracts for purchase and sale of raw land, subdivided residential lots, office buildings and other commercial properties
- AV Preeminent® Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- 2013-2019, The Best Lawyers in America® – Real Estate
- 2017, Northern Virginia Magazine Best of NoVA, top lawyers in Real Estate,
- 2008 and 2013, Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” – Real Estate and Land Use
- 2006, Listed Among Greater Washington’s Legal Elite by Washington SmartCEO magazine for Real Estate
- Northern Virginia Building Industry Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association