Over 40 years of trial experience throughout Virginia has provided Robert Adams a foundation for analyzing each client’s issues, anticipating results, and resolving their legal problems. Based on his knowledge of the law and the courts, he sets realistic goals while protecting his client’s interests.
Bob’s trial experience includes personal injury litigation, commercial litigation, criminal and traffic matters, as well as family law. He represents clients in a wide range of industries including trade associations, insurance companies, banks, automobile dealers, and other professionals. Bob is also an approved attorney for Legal Resources, a group legal plan provider.
He is also a contributing author to the Virginia Divorce and Custody Law blog.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1972
A.B., History, University of North Carolina, 1968
- Phi Delta Theta
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Criminal Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Fairfax Bar Association
- President 1998-1999, Treasurer 1996-1998
- Virginia Bar Association
- Partner –Tydings, Bryan & Adams, P.C., 1975-1999