Margaret M. Marks
Margaret Hart is an associate in the Firm?s Litigation practice group. Ms. Hart?s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation.
Ms. Hart received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Davidson College before receiving her law degree from George Mason University School of Law.
While at George Mason, Ms. Hart served as a Notes Editor of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal. Following law school, Ms. Hart clerked for the Honorable Jan L. Brodie of the Fairfax County Circuit Court.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Education & Background
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2008
- B.A., Davidson College, 2003
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section (Board Member, 2008 - present)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia